What is Php?
PHP is an open-source server-side scripting language designed for Wedevelopment to produce dynamic Web pages. It is one of the first developed server-side scripting languages to be embedded into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data.
PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
PHP was originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995. The main implementation of PHP is now produced by The PHP Group and serves as the formal reference to the PHP language. PHP is free software released under the PHP License, which is incompatible with the GNU General Public License (GPL) due to restrictions on the usage of the term PHP.
Zeev Suraski and Andi Gutmans rewrote the parser in 1997 and formed the base of PHP 3, changing the language’s name to the recursive acronym PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor
For more details Click http://php.net/
Content Management System in php(CMS)
CMS web development includes :
1) Content search and indexing.
2) It allows you to provide dynamic menus with unlimited levels
3) It is search engine-friendly and proxy-friendly, as the pages it generates can not be distinguished from static HTML pages.
4) Sturdy security settings.
5)Affluent content management systems.
6) Prescribed management systems.
8)Easy to manage, search engine friendly and design flexible.
9) Efficient and accurate content empowering work flow system
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner