Magento is a feature-rich eCommerce platform built on open-source technology that provides online merchants with unprecedented flexibility and control over the look, content and functionality of their eCommerce store. Magento’s intuitive administration interface features powerful marketing, search engine optimization and catalog-management tools to give merchants the power to create sites that are tailored to their unique business needs. Designed to be completely scalable and backed by Varien’s support network, Magento offers companies the ultimate eCommerce solution.
How to Install Magento 184.108.40.206 on Windows with XAMPP
- First Download Magento
- Create New Database magento as seen below
- After Create database import Sample data as seen below.
- After import sample data files you will get Successfully finished all files message as seen below
- Then After Copy the magento Source file in xampp/htdocs/magento(you have to change the magento name your convenience)
- Enter Path URL address Like localhost/magento ,then one window display as seen below
- here Click the Check box and click Continue Button display the next window as seen below
- Click continue Button next window Display as seen below.Here you have to enter Database Type,Host,Database name,Username and password is not mandatory as seen below
- After Entering all information Click Continue button one window display here you can enter personal information and login information as seen below
- Then after display successfully installed window as seen below
- Then after click Go To Front End Button Magento Home display as seen below
- Click Go To BackEnd button Magento Login Pannel Display as seen below or Type Address bar localhost/magento/index.php/admin
- Enter Username and password magento backend display as seen display
- Copy the sample data media folder in magento folder
- After copyingn folder one messgae display click yes to all button as seen below
- The After Refresh Home Page Display all products .